Sunday, April 19, 2009

Still alive...


Wazzzzzuuuuuuup?? Hahaha.. Sorry... Got carried away! So how u doin? Me? I'm great!! Wellll.. Not really but yeah... This post is DEDICATED to those who are constantly nagging at me to start posting again especially Yasmeen and <3.. So u guys betta appreciate dis.

So... Life is...... OK.. Juz OK.. I mean.. Watchu want me to say? At least I'm not depressed and all rite? SIGH.. Ok.. Ok.. Fine.. It wuz hard ok? We're still REALLY tight and all but still.... SIGH.. But I'm really grateful dat she actually is still bein so 'NICE' to me & welll.. Hahahaha.. We're aite. I believe I could patch it up wit HER again 1 day. I really do. So wish me all the best! ;-) See.. i still can laugh And most of all, I wanna thank GOD for everythin. Altho I hav to say he really hav a sick sense of humour which leaves u laughin lyk crazy at da end of da day but all in all, it's bcoz of God that I was able to get out of depression mode and actually start LIVING again. And also... I wanna thank God for ma results coz i totally screwed up ma finals and lots of ma frens failed but i still manage to get distinction somehow. So ya... All glory to da BIG MAN UP THERE.. Anyways... If u really wanna hear me say it dat bad FINE.. I'll say it..


I'M FINE!!!!! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment