Wednesday, May 18, 2011

54 years of wisdom

On 17th May of 2011, My dad turned 54. It's not the number of years that actually mattered, it's the celebration. We wanted to have dinner at EMPIRE's Chilli's on the 16th, cause my dad likes the fajitas at Chilli's and also because me and my sister planned to get some margaritas. But unfortunately, it was too packed and we didn't want to wait for 30 minutes to get seated, so we went to this other place. SERAI. No alcohol there. But it was alright I guess. Food there's not too shabby. The place is nice. And apparently the cake's good too. But other than that, nothing too special. But I will always remember that place cause my dad, being the birthday boy and all, forced us siblings to do something super embarrassing. He made us squeeze our faces together and take a picture to 'capture the moment' or something like that. There's this waiter that's standing near our table, he was practically laughing his a** off. How rude. And my sister thinks he might be a vampire. And I agree. So anyway. Here are the pics.





Yea. And now you know why the waiter was laughing. And I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but my sister looks almost the same for all 3 of the pictures. I find that kinda creepy. But anyways,

HAPPY 54th BIRTHDAY once again DAD!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment