Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Not An Emo Post

So as usual, I was feeling really sucky and down again, for the same reason. Should've just listened to Josh and heel like a good boy, but instead I followed my heart. Which also proofs that following your heart = bad judgment.

But thank God for awesome friends like Josh and Dana who smacked some sense into me AGAIN and also talked some sense into me. AGAIN. And this time, even Adrian helped. Yea i know. Weird combination indeed.


Josh : "Trust in Him, Move on la"

Dana : "Wake up and decided it's enough........eff off..........loser...........awesome......"

Adrian : "Screw it la.... Normal fish........... You can get a dolphin........"


Well, I guess it's something like that. Yea. Hahahaha. Dana, was super long and sweet. Josh like usual, straight to the point and piercing. Adrian, hahahahahaha, what can I say?

Well, anyway, thanks guys, though I've said this many times, many ways, I'll try harder. Hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment