Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Since I'm on a roll..


I was thinking, since I already posted 2 posts in a short 24 hour span, why not make it 3. Hahahaha. So, this post goes to Su Wei!

- A girl
- Just turned 20 less than a month ago
- Possess a high pitch voice since forever
- An infinite resource of lame jokes
- Has this weird motherly nature
- Good at cheering people up through some ridiculous way
- Have ever changing obsessions (currently domokuns, not sure if it still is tho)
- Ex-cheerleader
- No double eye lids
- Currently a student at Taylors
- Operates this blog boutique thingy

Well ,there's definitely alot more, just too tired to think. It's already 3:40. But all I want to say is..



Thanks for sticking by me through all my shit and listening patiently to all my stupid and endless ramblings about the same things over and over again!!


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment