Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Me so random...


Hahahahaha.. Sorry, but I juz find dis so hilarious i can't stop laughing.. Hahahaha.. "HOLLY CRAP!! IAN IS STARTIN' A BLOG!!! AND HE DOESN'T EVEN READ BLOGS!! I THINK I JUZ SHITED MA PANTS!!" Sigh.. Been gettin' those for awhile now. But see, I wuz forced into doin' dis k.... It's lyk I'm in some sorta oppression! Even ma beloved girlfriend is pressin' me to do 1. But anyway losers..... I started a blog ok... Geez.. Hahahaha.. So dis is ma 1st post. Nice. Cool. Neat. [360 eye-rolling action]..

Anyways.. Today while i wuz sittin in da bus day-dreamin, dis big, fat dude sat rite next to me. I wuz cool man. Den for no apparent reason, he spread his legs so wide as tho he's doin' gymnastics or he's takin' a crap! I mean.. It's enuf dat he's fat.. but.. wat's wit da split man??!!! Den all of a sudden his hand went to his face and his pinkie went into his nose slowly. DAMN!!! I literally jumped out of ma seat and moved. I hav ntg against picking noses and doin' splits. But pls ppl, keep dem at home. Hahaha.. Man dis is awkward. Aite den, till da next time for ma pointless rants.. Owh, 1 more thing. All ma pics which I'll be posting are all copyrighted. Includin this 1..

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! =) Finally!!! The wait seemed to last like forever, but here you are, BLOGGING!! ((((: Go publisize your blog okie.. And your teacher was wrong bout you love. You write superbly well. Me lovey! Keep updating!!! I love youuuuuuu <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. good good, put more pictures, that makes a blog interesting! heh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, ian blogs now! hahaha. put up a cbox la, very retro to post comment this way.. anyway, link me up! & y ur pics all copyrighted? u got the copyright to copyright it anottt
    hee. oh, & i dropped bY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the expression that you descriped in this post. Well done my friend =) Haha.. blogging rocks isnt it? Will link you up! Weeee~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yea b, you gotta reset your blog's time zone kayyyy.. *loves*

    ReplyDelete