Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Currently watchin'..

Now dis is 1 heck of an anime.. I juz finished watchin' it today.. There's only 5 episodes plus 15 MINUTES of NEVER SEEN BEFORE FOOTAGE AND MORE! Well.. I mean, at least dat's wat da word says beside da samurai. U losers shud really check it out. Owh, and i wanna thank popular. U guys are gr8. Sellin' da whole thing for only 15 bux.. givin me a RM1.9 discount, u guyz made lyk ma day or smt.. Bunch of cheapskates..

Oh yes. I noe some of u monkeys will need some convincing. So lemme elaborate.... It's about afro there losing his dad in front of dis dude. So he set out to kill dis dude. Dat's all I'm spillin' on da story..... Da music is aite. Not really lyk off da hook or smt.. Some of da characters dialogs are lyk retarded!! Hahaha.. Also as da pic says, Samuel L Jackson is da AFRO SAMURAI. I noe all dis sound very unconvincing, but when it comes to da art and da sword fighting scenes..... DAMN!!! Brilliant!! It is flippin'!! Tons of blood! And juz a little bit gory. Hahaha.. Ok.. Quite alot of gore. But i dun think u'll feel uncomfortable wit dis 1. And another gud thing for ppl lyk me who doesn't understand jap is dat it's in english!! Kinda weird hearin' Samuel L Jackson speakin' jap thru out da show. Altho his dialogs are lyk freakin' limited. I even doubted if it really wuz Sam's voice. Owh, juz a lil warnin'. Dis anime contains alot of foul languages and juz abit of 'mature contents'.. If ur da type who dun feel comfortable wit all dat den i'd suggest u go to da store and get da censored 1. But all in all.. A gud anime to kill ma time wit.. Currently I'm downloadin' da movie. I din know there's a movie. Hahaha.. Till da next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment