Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Prostitute Flange Remix


Aite.. Ma 'beloved gf' tagged me to do dis.. At 1st it seems plenty lame but afta i did it.. Hahahaha.. It's a gud laugh. So even if ur not tagged, feel free to try it..




* Put your music player on shuffle.
* For each question press the ‘next’ button to get your answer.
* You must write the name of the song down no matter what!!!
* After you’ve answered all the questions tag 5 other people and let them know they’ve been tagged and that they need to do the tag as well.



If someone says ‘is this okay?’ You say:
Big Girls Don’t Cry - Fergie
It’s kinda lame but I think.. I think.. I juz think.. Dis is so su wei’s style..


What would best describe your personality?
One More Drink – Ludacris ft. T-Pain
I dun drink man….. Maybe juz a lil but neva drunk..


What do you like in a guy/girl?
Sugar Sugar – The Archies
Yup.. I lyk em sweet.. Guess u could say I’ve got a sweet tooth..


How do you feel today?
Signal Fire – Snow Patrol
Ya.. Well.. I do feel hawt today.. Hahahaha.


What is your life’s purpose?
I’m In Love With A Stripper – T-Pain
Hahahaha.. Somehow dis doesn’t sound rite..


What do your friends think of you?
I Wanna Be Your Lover - Prince
I dun think any of ma frens feel dis way bout me.. Hahahahaha..


What do you think of your parents?
Rock With You – Micheal Jackson
Hahahah.. I could juz imagine.. ‘Ma, come rock wit me’.. *SMACKKKK*


What do you think about very often?
Sugar, We’re Going Down – Fall Out Boys
Hmmmm.. I dun really thinking bout dis but…. We’re all gonna die eventually anyway.. Hahaha..


What is 2+2?
Goodbye For Now – P.O.D
Hahahahahahaha.. No wonder ma maths sux..


What do you think of the person you like?
You Can Have Whatever You Like – T.I
Hahahaha..True.. U can hav whatever u like love.. [hugz]..


What is your life story?
Let It Be – Epik High & SG Wannabe
Yup.. Juz let it be.. ‘Kalau nak lompat, lompat la’.. –Tun Mahathir-


What do you want to be when you grow up?
Suffocate – J Holiday.

Huh?? I duwan la.. Can I skip da song?? Hahahaha..


What do you think when you see the person you like?
I’ve Got You - Mcfly
Hahahaha.. So true.. I’ve got u sweetheart..


What do your parents think of you?
The Ghost Of You – My Chemical Romance
Well.. I dunno.. Din noe dey want me dead dat bad..


What will you dance to at your wedding?
Hey Mama – Kanye West
Noe wat? I’d definitely dance wit ma mom dis song.. It’s so sweet..


What will they play at your funeral?
Famous Last Words – My Chemical Romance
Hahahahahaha.. Dis is so perfect!! Im not makin dis crap up.. Do play dis song at ma funeral..


What is your hobby/interest?
You’ve Got A Friend In Me – Toy Story (Disney)

I guess it’s true.. I’d beep ma frens whenever I hav free time.. =) U guys are special!!


What is your biggest secret?
Ohio – Bowling For Soup
Ooooooooh.. I hav a secret there?? I hope it’s a secret lover.. Hahahaha.. Shhhhh…


What do you think of your closest friends?
Party Like A Rockstar – Shop Boyz
Hahahaha.. Yup.. Dey do.. I guess.. Hahahahaaa..


What should you post this as?
Prostitue Flange Remix – Lil’ Wayne ft. Trina
WATDAHECK!!!!!!!


I tag...

Su Wei
Joshua Lim
Prof. Nelson
Mei Fong
Juztin Yap

Dat's every1 i noe anyways.. Hahaha!!! Hav fun guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment