Tuesday, March 3, 2009

100 truths and tag 10 people..


001. Real name → Ian.. Let’s keep it short..
002. Nickname(s)→ Can’t really recall any at da moment..
004. Zodiac sign → Libra.. It’s all about balance..
005. Male or female → Male.. Definitely..
006. Elementary → LICK HUNG..

007. Middle School → SMK USJ 13??
008. High School → SMK USJ 13..
009. College School → Errr.. KLIUC..??
010. Hair color → Black.. Wit juz a hint of brown..

011. Long or short → I’m not sure.. Long..?

012. Loud or Quiet → Depends who I’m with..
013. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans.. Duh…
014. Phone or Camera →Phone. No contest..
015. Health freak → Usually no..
016. Drink or Smoke? → I think I’d go wit drinkin’..
017. Do you have a crush on someone? → Only on ma sweetie.. =)
018. Eat or Drink → Every1 needs both..
019. Piercings → Only 1.. Left ear..
020. Tattoos → Nah.. I deisgn a few tho..

FIRSTS:
023. First piercing → I hav only 1.. So..
024. First best friend → God..?
025. First award cert → Completion of Mental Arithmetic Cert , std 4..
026. First crush → An unknown gal who kissed ma hand in da zoo when I wuz young.. Hahaha!!
027. First pet → Hamsters.. From Dee..
028. First big vacation → S’pore.. Std 6 field trip..
030. First big birthday → During Sweet 16.. I think..


CURRENTLY:
049. Eating → nasi kandar in Sri Muda.. Da mutton…
050. Drinking → Water…??
052. I'm about to → Msg ma <3
053. Listening to → Our Song.. by Taylor Swift..
054. Plans for today → Read, call ma <3,>
055. Waiting for → 17th March.. Finals will be over den..

FUTURE:
058. Want kids?→ A classroom.. AT LEAST!! Hahaha..
059. Want to get married? → Plan to.. In about 8 years wit……..
060. Careers in mind → Superdad, Superhusband and whatever ma dad is doin now..?

WHICH IS BETTER IN THE GIRL YOU LIKE?
068. Lips or eyes → Ummm.. Can I say both are equally gorgeous?
070. Shorter or taller? → Shorter.. Duh… Hahaha..
072. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic.. =)
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → Nice stomach!! No contest..
074. Sensitive or loud→ Definitely sensitive.. Laughs loudly tho.. =P
075. Hook-up or relationship → In a SERIOUS relationship.. =)
076. Trouble maker or hesitant → She’s definitely hesistant..

HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts → Yup.. Of coz.. Who doesn’t?
081. Ran away from home → Nah.. Neva occurred to me.. Hahaha..
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense → Knife… Ooops..
083. Killed somebody → Wanted to.. Hahaha.. Shhhhh..
084. Broken someone's heart → Nah.. I dun think so..
085. Been arrested → Nah.. Neva.. Serious..
087. Cried when someone died → Of coz I did.. I ain’t no heartless beast..

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → I gotta admit, at times I don’t..
090. Miracles → Of course!! Amen..
091. Love at first sight → I dun think so..
092. Heaven → Uh-huh.. I’m definitely goin’ there..
093. Santa Claus → Nope.. A purely fictional character..

094 Tooth Fairy→ Neva really tot of it.. Or her.. Or whatever..
095. Kiss on the first date→ Nah.. Won’t have da guts to even try anyway.. Hahaha..

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Definitely.. Ma <3..>)
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → Well.. It’s aite for now.. But I’m sure da time will come when I will be really happy.. =)
099. Do you believe in God → I do.. And I know he truly loves me!! And U!! =)

100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people.




So i did da tag.. Not really satisfied wit it but it'll hav to do.. And even if i tag u.. U can juz ignore it if u dun wanna do da tag.. *Spoilsport* So.. I tag...

- JoshL
- <3
- Rachel Ong
- Yasmeen
- Nel-song
- Lychee
- Justin
- Mei Fong
- Pris
- Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment