Monday, March 9, 2009

The mere words of a boy still in love..

I know everyone is wondering much about what happened between me and HER. Wellll.. The reason is posted in HER blog. So ya. But if you're wondering how I'm holding up, continue reading on. Just hope I could finish this post without breaking down again.

Okayyy. I'll give you a little peek on what I'm going through now. Welll.. I've been crying day in and day out. I try stopping but it seems that every little thing no matter how small, like a song we once sang together, or a song she sang out loud which is completely out of tune, or when I'm playing megaman or reading comics online, i could hear her nagging. I could go on but.... Ahhhh.. I'm sorry. Anyway, Some of you should know she's been staying over my mom's kindie very often and that my parents send her back all the time. So just put yourself in my position. How am I supposed to go into the car and not see her there? Or how am i supposed to go to ma mom's place and not see her walking around doing what she does best? Making me fall in love with her all over again. Making me so nervous I find it hard to find the words to say to her. And how am i supposed to accept the fact that she is trying to forget her feelings for me??? Ahhhhhh.. I'm sorry but I can't help it.. I'm already crying like a baby again.......

I've been dreaming bout HER. Saturday night itself. I dreamt that she was lying in my arms sleeping again. The thing is I keep waking up just to find that I'm lying there all alone and I have to cry myself to sleep again. The dream keeps on repeating itself whenever i fall asleep. Sometimes I just wish that I could sleep forever and that I won't have to wake up and face reality. I miss her touch, hug, kiss and most of all her smile. I know I can't keep going on like this but... I just can't focus on anything else other than HER. I really do love her with all my heart. And I understand that she needs to find herself. So baby.. I really love u and I'll TRY to get over it. But for now, bear with me and my childish feelings and emotions..

Ya..... And.. Don't get me wrong. Most people will think and say I'm not even trying. But I am. I am trying very hard. And I plan on trying harder. So... Ya. That's all I have to say. And I also want to thank all the people who cared. Thank you all.


Yours truly


No comments:

Post a Comment