Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another tag..


1. What is the meaning of a Friend?
Someone I can trust and rely on..


2. What is your favourite thing to do ?
Welll.. Ummmm.. I’d have to say day-dreaming..

3. If you are given a chance to reverse your life, will you go back to the past ?
Welll.. I hav to admit I regretted doin a lot of things.. But welll.. We learn thru mistakes rite? So no..

4. How old are you?
16..? XD

5. Is there someone in your heart right now ?
Ummm… Hmmm.. No point hidin it.. Of course..

6. Do you feel love in this world ?
Well.. I feel love, loneliness, despair, happiness.. It’s all part and parcel of life..

7. What are you afraid to lose the most ?
Da ones dearest to ma heart..

8. What do you wish to do now?
I really wanna eat now…… But.. Hahahaha..


9. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her ?
Well.. If I know she loves me.. I’d tell her almost like every hour so she’d know ma heart’s still beatin for her… Hahahaha.. Dat’s cheesy..

10.Do you think you are special?
Everyone is special.. So im extra special bcoz I am not special.. Get it?


11. What are the requirements that you do not wish from your other half?
Impatience and disloyalty..

12. What do you think is your purpose in life?
For da LORD and den da rest is planned out for u..

13. Do you hate yourself sometimes ?

Sometimes….

14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Ma ‘dessert’.. ;-)

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy.. =)

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Ummm… there’s a few..

17. What is the most prized possession that you wish you can bring to Heaven?
Ma frens and loved ones.. ;-)

18. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
Incomplete by Dru Hill & Sisqo.. Bcoz I juz heard it..?


19. What is your plan when you become an old man or old woman?
Ummm.. I’ll think about it when dat time comes..

20. Do u think your Life is meaningful enough?
It’s aite… =)


No comments:

Post a Comment