Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I call it "Screwed-Up-September"


For most of you who already know, last month I broke something really expensive in college. For those who don't, I did. And it's supposed to cost a small fortune. Not only that, in Luke's open house, I also happen to break my glasses. Yup, I believe the title of this post explains it all.

Okay, back to the "expensive-thing-Ian-the-dumbass-broke", It's called a total station, used for land surveying. The total station in the link is not exactly the one I broke but very similar. How I broke it? Good question. There's actually a series of events to lead to this but I'll keep it short. I tripped over the tripod which the total station is on top of and the total station dropped on the ground and rolled on the road. Honestly speaking, I was scared shitless. And instead of the typical we should report this incident to the lab assistant, we decided to conceal this matter. Although we got found out that very evening.

Anyway, it's already been almost 2 months now and since the college admin and my lecturer didn't pursue into this matter any further, we all decided to let it slide. All these while I've been trying to find someone or something to blame being the typical human that I am. I finally settled with this.


“Ahhh Gravity,

Thou art a heartless b*tch”

-Dr. Sheldon Cooper-

No comments:

Post a Comment