Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I don't love you...

I know this is really weird. Ian updating his blog in just a few days after his last post. Almost as weird as Ian started blogging. But screw it. Somehow I started regretted posting my previous post. But screw that too. Too lazy to delete it.

So this week's supposed to be exam week. Should've started studying weeks or even a month ago. But screw it. So I only started studying on Monday which is like 2 days ago and while I was compiling my playlist for my 'studying time', I ran across a song that made me laugh till my stomach hurts. 'I don't love you' by MCR. I remember that song was like the theme song for my 1st break up. But the best part was how Su Wei, Loong aka DJ M@X MINION (LOL), Hong Jun and Nick tried cheering me up. Especially Loong and Su.

Man.... I miss secondary school life. Seeing the same retarded faces every single day. Feel your heart skip a beat whenever you see your crush (maybe that's just me). Talking endlessly about your dreams and what you plan to accomplish after graduating. Eating nasi lemak with Loong. Eating fried egg salad with Su. Smuggle some snacks into the class to munch on. Skip class just to do something that's definitely a waste of time but so worth doing. And you have so much time to waste on drawing. Playin wit Pyan's tits (i still do that). Singing loudly and out of tune just because we could do it. Playing stupid 'fate' games. Screwing up a performance I had with Sara. Man... I could go on but I think you got my point.






I miss u guys..

A lot..

No comments:

Post a Comment